Aloe Vera Shared House is a hostel in El Médano located in the area of Playa Pelada, a quiet neighbourhood close to nature.
The Aloe Vera hostel is perfect for couples and quiet people, with common outdoor areas and even an indoor pool.
The perfect hostel for digital nomads.
Inside the Aloe Vera Hostel
We take a walk through its rooms and common areas:
- The Aloe Vera has both private and shared rooms.
Living room and kitchen
- The living room and kitchen are joined in the same space.
- The living room has a large table with chairs, a sofa and a large window overlooking the Playa Pelada.
- The kitchen has a stove, fridge, microwave, electric kettle and drinking water tap.
- Aloe Vera Shared House has an inner courtyard with pool and lounge chairs with table.
- It also has an upper outdoor terrace with seating and views of the beach and Montaña Pelada.
- A small swimming pool to cool off at any time of the day.
- The pool is covered and located in the inner courtyard of the hostel.
- Bathrooms are shared.
- They have a bathtub or shower.
Information of interest
- Breakfast included in the price
- Free WiFi
- Pets are not allowed
- No cots and extra beds can be added
- Smoking area
- Shared lounge with TV
- Luggage storage
- Minimum age: 18 years old
- Address: C. Orquidea, 38612 El Médano, Santa Cruz de Tenerife
The hostel Aloe Vera Shared House is located in a residential area in the Playa Pelada area, at one end of El Médano.
It is a very quiet neighborhood where there are no bars, restaurants or shops nearby. The closest thing is the DialPrix supermarket at the Arenas del Mar hotel, about 10 minutes walk away.
The hostel is in front of the sea next to the Montaña Pelada, a huge crater where you can make a beautiful hiking route.
To enjoy Tenerife with total independence, visit our car hire section. We have unbeatable prices and no need to pay a deposit.