Whether you come with your partner, with friends or with the whole family, what is clear is that you don’t want to worry about anything but enjoying your days in Tenerife.
Take a look at the best all-inclusive hotels in Tenerife south and all they offer: from intimate spaces for couples such as spa and massage to children’s playgrounds, free buffet and unique experiences.
Choose yours below!
Best 18 all-inclusive hotels in Tenerife south according to reviews
These are the best all-inclusive hotels in the south of Tenerife according to user reviews. From luxury beach clubs to hotels with spa and gym, here you will find everything you need for a perfect vacation as a couple, with family or friends.
1. Bahía Príncipe Sunlight (Adeje)
The Bahia Príncipe Sunlight Costa Adeje is a luxury hotel located in Tenerife south with all inclusive, being the most and best rated according to Google data.
- It features spacious and comfortable rooms, an outdoor swimming pool and a fitness center.
- Guests can also enjoy free WiFi, concierge service, an ATM and currency exchange service.
- In addition, the hotel features a restaurant, children’s club, 24-hour front desk and free private parking.
- The hotel’s location is ideal for exploring nearby beaches such as Playa del Puertito or Playa El Pinque.
2. H10 Conquistador (Las Américas)
The all-inclusive H10 Conquistador hotel offers a privileged location on the seafront promenade of Playa de Las Americas, overlooking the sea.
- Facilities include a large lagoon-style swimming pool, a spa, several restaurants, a children’s pool, a heated pool, a free fitness center and tennis courts.
- Rooms are bright, modern and equipped with air conditioning, TV with international satellite channels, free Wi-Fi and minibar.
- The spa features a Turkish bath, sauna and hot tub, as well as facials and massages.
- The hotel is a 5-minute walk from the center of Playa de las Americas and 2 km from Los Cristianos, with access to a golf club a 20-minute walk away.
3. Bahia Principe Fantasia Tenerife (San Miguel de Abona)
The Bahía Príncipe Fantasía Tenerife is the perfect place for an all-inclusive vacation in Tenerife south with small children.
- The modern and luxurious rooms offer all the amenities expected of a 5-star hotel, including air conditioning, minibar, flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi.
- The hotel also features a variety of facilities such as an outdoor swimming pool, fitness center, karaoke and shared lounge, as well as a children’s playground.
- The Bahia Principe Fantasia Tenerife also offers a restaurant with a delicious selection of à la carte dishes.
- The hotel is 1.5 km from San Blas beach and 7 km from Tenerife South Airport.
4. H10 Las Palmeras (Las Américas)
H10 Las Palmeras Hotel is a 4-star complex with direct access to the beachfront promenade of Playa de las Americas.
- It is surrounded by gardens and has 3 outdoor swimming pools, 4 restaurants and tennis courts.
- Rooms at Hotel Las Palmeras Tenerife are spacious and bright, and are equipped with balcony, air conditioning, satellite TV and bathroom with hairdryer.
- Minibar and safe are also available for rent. Breakfast and dinner are served in the Garoé restaurant, and à la carte dishes of Italian cuisine can be enjoyed at the Specchio Magico.
- There is a grill restaurant, La Choza, and another on the beach, La Ballena. Drinks are available at the 3 on-site bars, and there is a terrace.
- Las Palmeras Hotel Tenerife offers a wide range of daily entertainment.
- The complex is 500 meters from the beach and is close to the center of Playa de Las Americas.
5. Hotel Landmar Playa La Arena (Los Gigantes)
With its breathtaking view of the Atlantic Ocean, the Landmar Playa La Arena is the perfect place to enjoy the tranquility of nature and its wonderful volcanic sand beaches.
- It offers a wide range of amenities, from outdoor swimming pools to mini-golf and a tennis court, for guests to enjoy an unforgettable experience.
- The rooms are comfortable and well-equipped with air conditioning, satellite TV and private bathrooms, and are located very close to the beach.
- The hotel is also located near the Teide National Park and Tenerife South Airport.
6. Gran Meliá Palacio de Isora (Alcalá)
The Gran Melia Palacio de Isora Resort & Spa is the perfect place to enjoy a vacation of complete relaxation in the company of your loved ones.
- Located in front of the sea in Alcalá, it offers the opportunity to relax in its beautiful saltwater infinity pools and spa areas.
- The rooms and villas have a terrace with sea or garden views, private bathroom with large bathtub and hydro-massage shower.
- In addition, there are 7 restaurants serving Mediterranean, Italian and Japanese dishes and 8 bars offering drinks and live music.
- The property offers Red Level for Families service, with exclusive access to the Family Lounge.
- There is also a wide range of activities for all ages, from tennis and paddle tennis courts to a mini-club with a slide and a 24-hour gym.
- The spa offers a thermal circuit, massage service and health and beauty treatments.
7. Paradise Park Fun Lifestyle Hotel (Los Cristianos)
Located in the south of Tenerife, the all-inclusive Paradise Park Fun Lifestyle Hotel offers the perfect facilities and experiences for couples and families.
- It is equipped with ample green spaces, 5 swimming pools and 4 whirlpool baths, as well as a wide variety of rooms, from basic to family rooms and junior suites.
- The hotel also has a spa and wellness center and a small fitness center with sauna and Turkish bath, as well as offering treatments and aerobics classes.
- The Tenerife restaurant offers delicious buffet-style food and themed dinners every evening.
- Paradise Park is the ideal destination for an all-inclusive vacation in a perfect setting.
8. Iberostar Bouganville Playa (Costa Adeje)
The Iberostar Bouganville Playa is an ideal place to relax and enjoy a family vacation, with plenty of facilities for the kids to enjoy.
- Located on the coast of San Eugenio, this all-inclusive hotel offers modern rooms with private terraces overlooking the sea, as well as a variety of services.
- For sun lovers, there are 3 outdoor swimming pools surrounded by a solarium terrace with sun loungers.
- The on-site gym offers the opportunity to keep in shape.
- With a main restaurant serving the best Canarian and international cuisine, as well as a poolside bar, the Iberostar Bouganville Playa is an ideal destination for those who wish to enjoy a luxury vacation.
- It is just 200 meters from the Bobo beach, close to the Puerto Colón marina and the nearest golf course.
9. Bahía Príncipe Sunlight Tenerife (Adeje)
The Bahia Principe Tenerife offers an all-inclusive experience in Costa Adeje, with a design inspired by Canarian architecture and its characteristic colors.
- It offers a wide variety of amenities, from outdoor pools, solariums and a fitness center to tennis courts, spa and a children’s playground.
- Rooms are equipped with air conditioning, private balcony, TV and private bathroom with hairdryer.
- In addition, the establishment is close to several points of interest, such as the Costa Adeje Golf Club, Playa de las Americas and Tenerife South Airport, which are just a short drive away.
10. H10 Atlantic Sunset (Callao Salvaje)
The H10 Atlantic Sunset is a luxury all-inclusive hotel located in the stunning Playa Paraiso, Costa Adeje. Although it is not exclusively for adults, it does not have as many facilities for children as other hotels.
- It offers its guests a wide variety of services: 24-hour reception, buffet restaurant, outdoor swimming pool, spa, children’s playground and room service.
- Rooms are equipped with air conditioning, flat-screen TV and private bathroom.
- Guests can enjoy a continental breakfast in the mornings and meals for all-inclusive rates.
- In addition, several themed restaurants are available for a supplement.
- Pets are allowed.
- The hotel is 15 km from Las Americas Beach and 14 km from Los Cristianos. Tenerife South Airport is 28 km away and an airport shuttle service is available for a surcharge.
11. Iberostar Las Dalias (Costa Adeje)
The Iberostar Las Dalias – All Inclusive is a luxury hotel located in the south of Tenerife with an all-inclusive rate ideal for families.
- It offers spacious, bright, air-conditioned rooms with satellite TV.
- It has 4 swimming pools, including one for children, a hot tub area and free Wi-Fi.
- The hotel’s restaurant serves a premium buffet with a wide variety of food and drinks. There is also a bar.
- It is just a 10-minute walk from one of Tenerife’s best beaches and 1 minute from the San Eugenio shopping center. Playa de las Americas and Fañabe beach are 3 km away.
12. H10 Gran Tinerfe (Costa Adeje)
The H10 Gran Tinerfe – Adults Only is an all-inclusive hotel for adults only overlooking the beach of Costa de Adeje where luxury and comfort are not lacking.
- Recently renovated, it has 3 outdoor swimming pools to enjoy the sun and the sea.
- Sports facilities range from an outdoor tennis court to a modern gymnasium.
- The gastronomic offer is varied and offers all kinds of local and international cuisine.
- The hotel has a terrace with chill-out area, hammocks, fantastic sea views and background music.
- Guests also have free access to the Playa de las Americas casino, located in the same building.
- The hotel is perfectly located for visitors to enjoy the best of the Costa de Adeje.
13. GF Gran Costa Adeje (Costa Adeje)
GF GRAN COSTA ADEJE is an all-inclusive hotel 500 meters from the Duque beach in Costa Adeje.
- Rooms have balconies with views of the mountains, the pool or the sea.
- For sun worshippers, there are 3 swimming pools surrounded by a solarium and tropical gardens, and a rooftop pool for adults. The hotel’s spa has a sauna, whirlpool and Turkish bath.
- If you’re looking for some activity, there’s a gym, tennis and miniature golf.
- And for foodies, there’s a buffet restaurant, 2 à la carte restaurants and 3 bars.
- Tenerife South Airport is just 20 km away.
14. Barceló Tenerife (San Miguel de Abona)
The Barceló Tenerife, an all-inclusive hotel in Tenerife South newly refurbished in 2022, offers guests a luxury experience with ocean views and modern facilities.
- This innovative accommodation features 8 swimming pools, fitness center, free WiFi, spacious rooms with contemporary design, balcony and whirlpool tub.
- Guests can also enjoy nightly entertainment, a show lounge, several restaurants and bars, including a poolside bar.
- The hotel also offers an 800,000 m² natural setting with tennis and beach volleyball courts.
- The perfect combination of luxury, entertainment and nature.
15. Tigotan Lovers & Friends (Las Américas)
The all-inclusive hotel for adults (+18) Tigotan Lovers & Friends in Tenerife South offers the perfect opportunity to enjoy an ideal vacation as a couple.
- A central location in Playa de las Americas, just 5 minutes walk from the beach, offers the best attractions in the area.
- The hotel features 2 outdoor swimming pools, outdoor whirlpools, solarium with Balinese beds and water sports facilities.
- The modern rooms are equipped with a private balcony, air conditioning, flat-screen satellite TV and a safe, the latter available at a surcharge.
- On the rooftop there is a leisure area with infinity pool and whirlpool, solarium with Balinese beds, wellness and fitness area, bar with views and even a nudist area.
- The Areca restaurant offers live cooking and serves international dishes and a themed buffet. The Santa Rosa Grill offers a la carte dining, and there are several bars serving snacks and drinks.
- The Tigotan Lovers & Friends Playa de las Americas – Adults Only also offers a varied entertainment program, 24-hour reception and car and bicycle rental service.
16. Iberostar Selection Sábila (Costa Adeje)
The Iberostar Sábila – Adults Only is an all-inclusive hotel for adults only on the beach of Fañabé in Costa Adeje, Tenerife South.
- It is surrounded by extensive gardens and offers free WiFi throughout.
- Rooms have a balcony, private bathroom with hairdryer and satellite TV.
- The hotel has a buffet restaurant and several bars, including a lobby bar with terrace and a pool bar serving snacks and drinks.
- The gourmet market offers a unique dining experience accompanied by music.
- The gym and Spa Sensations offer spa circuits, health and beauty treatments.
- The Iberostar Sábila is a 10-minute walk from Puerto Colón, with numerous restaurants, bars and nightclubs, and a 20-minute drive from Tenerife South Airport.
17. Hard Rock Tenerife (Costa Adeje)
Located in the quiet residential area of Costa Adeje, the famous Hard Rock Hotel Tenerife is an all-inclusive hotel ideal for music lovers. It combines rock and roll attitude with a modern and luxurious style, unique design and exclusive experiences.
- The spacious air-conditioned rooms feature 1 king-size bed or 2 singles, a furnished terrace and a private bathroom with rain shower, hairdryer, bathrobe and slippers.
- Modern decor includes flat-screen TV, minibar, iPod docking station, electric kettle, safe and free WiFi.
- Rock Royalty suites offer private concierge services, free spa entrance, VIP check-in and access to the Rock Royalty lounge.
- The hotel’s spa offers a thermal circuit, treatments, personalized music and complimentary drinks.
- The Hard Rock Hotel Tenerife also offers numerous dining and entertainment facilities, a mini-club for children and teens, a Beach Club, 3 swimming pools, a saltwater lagoon and meeting rooms for up to 525 people.
18. Hotel Arenas del Mar (El Médano)
The Arenas del Mar is an all-inclusive adults-only luxury hotel located on the beach of La Jaquita (El Medano).
- The hotel offers a full-service spa, as well as an outdoor pool, a large terrace, a garden, a gym and free WiFi in all areas.
- The Arenas del Mar is home to several restaurants, including La Jaquita offering buffet-style meals, El Ancla with fish dishes with traditional Canarian touches, and the pool bar with freshly squeezed juices, snacks and cocktails.
- The hotel also has a discotheque where shows and entertainment activities are organized.
- The suites are equipped with private balcony, double bed, sofa bed and bathroom with hairdryer.
- The Arenas del Mar is the perfect choice for those who want a luxury vacation in Tenerife South, with all the comforts and services included.
All inclusive hotels in Tenerife south for Canary Island residents
Are you a resident of the Canary Islands? Take advantage of the discounts and get your cheap all inclusive hotels:
Up to 10% extra discount for residents in the Canary Islands.
- Hotels included: Iberostar Boungaville, Iberostar Grand el Mirador, Iberostar Anthelia, Iberostar Las Dalias.
Princess Hotels & Resorts
Up to 20% extra discount for residents in the Canary Islands.
- Hotels included: Bahía Princess, Guayarmina Princess Only Adults.
What is an all-inclusive hotel?
The All Inclusive is a hotel reservation in which the client can enjoy all the services of the hotel for a fixed price.
This modality is increasingly popular among travelers, offering a closed budget and free of extraordinary expenses during the vacation period. The all-inclusive package usually includes activities, shows, food and beverages in all the hotel complex’s premises with no consumption limit.
It is advisable to ask for detailed information about the hotel in Tenerife South to ensure that you understand everything that is offered.
How do we compare the best hotels?
The best way to find out which hotels are the best is to go to the set of user reviews that accumulate on Booking, Google, TripAdvisor, etc.
These all-inclusive macro hotels are very popular throughout the Canary Islands and accumulate thousands and thousands of customer reviews over time.
This helps us to evaluate them based on criteria such as:
- Level of cleanliness
- Quality of food
- Level of service
- Entertainment, experiences and activities
- Value for money
Taking these variables into account, we determine when one hotel is more favored by customers than another.
Although there comes a point where in the end it all depends on the particular tastes of each person.
For example, if you go with your family you will prefer a hotel with facilities for children, while if you go as a couple and you are looking for intimacy and romanticism, nothing better than a hotel for adults only.
7 tips before booking an all-inclusive hotel
- Read reviews from other users: Read reviews from other users to get a better idea of the quality of the all-inclusive hotel.
- Compare prices: Compare the prices of different all-inclusive hotels to make sure you get the best deal.
- Find out about amenities: Find out what amenities the all-inclusive hotel offers to make sure all your needs are met.
- Choose the right location: Make sure you choose a location that is convenient and safe.
- Read the terms and conditions: Read the terms and conditions before booking your all-inclusive hotel.
- Book early: Book early enough to get the best price.
- Ask: If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact the staff for more information.
6 advantages of booking an all-inclusive hotel in Tenerife south
- Prices: An all-inclusive hotel can be cheaper than traveling with the whole family and paying for transportation, food, lodging and more separately.
- You will know how much you will spend: If you decide to stay in an all-inclusive hotel in Tenerife South, you will know exactly how much you will spend during the trip, since lodging, meals and some activities are covered by the paid plan.
- Rest and relax: You won’t have to be running around to find a restaurant or go out of the hotel to look for something you need. Everything is inside the hotel and there is no need to go out.
- Food and beverages: All-inclusive hotels have food courts and some restaurants open most of the time during the day and night. Meals are plentiful and unlimited, as are drinks, including alcoholic beverages.
- Scheduled activities: There are many scheduled activities for guests, such as water sports, concerts, shows and entertainment. These activities are included in the hotel price.
- Family atmosphere: These hotels are designed for everyone to enjoy. Most have supervised kids and youth clubs, as well as babysitting services for the little ones.